Montag, 7. Mai 2012

I'll be right here where you need me any time just keep believing,and I'll be right here.If you ever need a friend...Someone to care and understand,I'll be right here.
All you have to do is call my name,no matter how cose or far away.Ask me once and I'll come,I'll come running.And when I can't be with you dream me near,keep me in you heart and I'll appear.All you gotta do is turn around,close your eyes,look inside....I'm right here.
Isn't it great that you know that.I'm ready to go wherever you're at.Anywhere I'll be there.
All you have to do is call my name,no matter how cose or far away.Ask me once and I'll come,I'll come running.And when I can't be with you dream me near,keep me in you heart and I'll appear.All you gotta do is turn around,close your eyes,look inside....I'm right here.
Whenever you need me,there's no need to worry!You know that I'm gonna be right here.Ask me once and I'll come,I'll come running.And when I can't be with you dream me near,keep me in you heart and I'll appear.All you gotta do is turn around,close your eyes,look inside....I'm right here. 

I'M RIGHT HERE! <3 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen